cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues faced while setting up SSL for ADS (Java + ABAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Connection test to test SSL connection to ADS using program FP_PDF_TEST_00 fails with the following exception:

ERROR CODE : 100.101

ERROR MESSAGE : SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP receive failed with exception communication_failure

SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP receive failed with exception communication_failure(100.101).

I have exchanged certifcate between Java (ABAP stack client certificate uploaded in trusted CA, also assigned to SSL port socket and is asigned to ADSUSER) and ABAP stacks for authentication.

Using web service navigator to test the ADS web service fails too:

https://cx8.vshodc.lntinfotech.com:50001/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=rpc

It displays the page to enter userid password. I have entered correct credentails still the same page is displayed on selecting SUBMIT.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chitrali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I have seen these links, but they donot help.

The scenario that I am trying uses SSL.

If I revert the SM59 ADS connection settings to use Basic authenctication with HTTP, everything works fine.

When I change it to HTTPS to use SSL with client certificate for authentication, connection test fails with SOAP runtime exception.

Thanks,

Chitrali

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the notes and suggestions on this threads,

That might help

Regards

Juan