SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment lot (FP05) input text to FICA document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is there any ways to input information in payment lot items and it pass to text field in each FICA document (table DFKKKO, DFKKOP, DFKKOPK)?

Currently I can only input such information in usage text and it keep in table DFKKZP.

Scenario:

I have to use receipt number generated from agency as an official document number of payment document.

Thanks in advance,

Kaew.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use these BAPI's to create or change Payment Lot:

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_APPEND Add Payments to Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CLOSE Close Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE Create Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_RELEASE Release Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_SCHEDULE Post Payment Lot via Job

Regards,

Siva

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use these BAPI's to create or change Payment Lot:

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_APPEND Add Payments to Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CLOSE Close Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_CREATE Create Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_RELEASE Release Payment Lot

BAPI_CTRACPAYMINC_SCHEDULE Post Payment Lot via Job

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Thanks Siva,

Anyway, is there any events [ (in tcode: FQEVENTS) called when post payment lot (tcode: FP05) ] have table t_fkkzp and (t_fkkko or t_fkkop or t_fkkopk) so I can get information from t_fkkzp to assign to FICA document (t_fkkko or t_fkkop or t_fkkopk)

Thanks.

Kaew.

0 Kudos

Kaew,

in tcode: FQEVENTS thers is an event 0020 called when post payment lot (tcode: FP05) have table t_fkkzp and t_fkkko and t_fkkop so you can change the field OPTXT from DFKKOP

Tks,

André

0 Kudos

Thanks Andre

Finally i use "(SAPLFKZ0)UFKKZP" which is global parameter to retrieve current payment lot record to get data and update to FICA document and tax internal table.

Kaew.

0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

The event 0020 doesn't have T_FKKZP. Is it the event that you are referring or some thing else?

Kaew,

I too have a similar kind of requirement. The value that is entered in DFKKZP-INFOF need to be populated into DFKKOP-OPTXT. Though you are getting the value of DFKKZP through the global variable, where you are modifying the DFKKOP? Are you doing this modification in some other event?

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards,

Nanda.