cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant in PPOMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After replicating the plant in the SRM, we will assign the plant. but how to know the which plant is assigned to which object, before going to the extended attributes

With regards

Bhargava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Go to Extended Attributes there first select logical System then to partner ID field select from the input help there (dropdown list ) u can find plant LS and corresponding Co.code

Best Regards

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Extend attributes in ppoma_bbp t-code and seelct the extend attributes button and seelctt he location radio button.

Now you can view the different fields, first select the logical system (your backend ssytem) and if you clcik f4 help against plant then you can view all the plants which are replicated from ECC system. Object id will be populated automatically once you seelct the plant.

Thnaks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Think that I am visiting first time some once org structure and I would like to know the which plants they are using, in that case in a first look i would like to know which plant they are using how to find in PPOMA_BBP. i.e its under company code or purchase org or purchase group or user...

With regards

Bhargava

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First foind out the user in org structre. through search in left hand side under users tab. once you got the user and then click on position button , now you can see extend attributes tab in below. select and click on radion button locations..now you can see the plants which are assigned to user.

Thnaks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.Code PPOMA_BBP screen ,Make selection on company code and in the bottom of that you can find extended attributes tab in the details of Organisational unit of company code.

Extended attributes -

> select Locations -

> choose the source system from which you want to see the plants -

> click on search button for Plants -

> then the list of Plants with company code ,business partner numbers with address will be displayed on separate window.

This is the list of plants replicated from the Backend system in that company code.

and another way is for viewing Plants replicated in the table : BBP_LOCMAP.

Thanks,

Koushik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the table BBP_LOCMAP in SRM for the information.

Cheers,

Akash