cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get text written in txn FBL5N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am doing billing where i am following the process :-Creating Sales order>Billing Requisition>Billing(VF01). Now,after doing billing i am able to see the billed amount in customer ledger(FBL5N) but the text column is blank. So, to get some text written against billed amount what should i do ? where should i mention the text in billing process so that it get appeared under text column in txn FBL5N.

waiting for ur replies...

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. advise this issue in details. I am stucking with it.

Many thanks.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

Kindly Check in SPRO->Financial accounting->Credit mgmt->text Determination.So here also we will be doing text determination Because the text has to flow from billing document to FI and automatically come once we use t.code FBL5N

I agree with Mohans word also but that is manually maintaining the text but automatic text can come when we do text determination .So kindly check the above settings.where the data will flow to FI from Billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

thanks for ur reply. it has almost solved my pblm. I have rewarded u points for that. But i would like to know that rather mentioning the text in FBL5N can it get automatically appeared there, means if i mention the text somewhere while doing billing requisition (VA01) or billing (VF01) and the same text appeared itself in FBL5N.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The text that appears here is coming because of manual creation just for our reference.It didn't come from billing document.

We can maintain text at the FBL5n T.Code.

Way to maintaining:Double click on the order or on that line in which the order presents,Click on edit option.There is a field called text.enter your reminder text there.

Save.

Come out to initial screen.

Again execute.You will find the text there for your order.

For your second question:By selecting the line where you want to find the industry,Select the masterdata icon or press "CTRL+F10" to go to the customer master data directly.Here you can find the industry key.

Regards,

Mohan.