Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for Re-Inspected Stocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario

Dear Friends,

For raw material GR has been done & stock has come to quality pending stock then RR & UD is done and stock has been sent to blocked stock.

Then this stock is transffered to again quality stock by using MB1B 349 and inpected again.

After re-inspectin stock has been sent to unrestricted and consumed.

But now we are not able to do payment to vendor.

please suggest some way out to do payment.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana,

It seems because of the UD code MIRO is been blocked. there is a setting in QM control key which blocks the payment. please go thru below section

If you set this indicator in QM control key , the payment of the invoice is blocked with blocking reason * I * (I = Inspection), if you want to prevent automatic payment of the invoice from a QM standpoint.If this indicator is set, when the invoice is created, the system determines whether an inspection lot exists and if necessary, sets blocking reason I. This occurs in the following instances:

1) There is still no usage decision for the inspection lot

2) The inspection lot is rejected

The system does not automatically remove blocking reason I, if an acceptance decision is made for the inspection lot concerned. You must remove blocking reason I at invoice verification or invoice release. To do this, set the indicator Release invoices automatically when releasing invoices.

Also please you do not have userexits which is implemented which is causing this issues

Regards

gajesh

Answers (0)