cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Delivery creation for sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have requirement to create an outbound delivery for a sales order..

Can you provide me the steps to follow to achieve this..

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi santosh

If auto delivery has to be created then in VOV8 maintain the following data :

Immediate delivery - (10)

Shipping conditions - 01

Lead time in days - Nil

Once you maintain the following data then a delivery number will be created once you save sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this configuration can be used to value contracts also??

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not in Value contracts

In value contracts the subssequent function is a release order

The release order is created with reference to value contract

release order is somewhat similar to standard order

In that release order you can configure what has been suggested by our Elite member Mr.Srinath

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Where to create a release order??

Could you please explain me with details..

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Value contract is an agreement between the company and customer for a value for a time period

For example a customer say X makes a contract with company ABC for about 1 lakh rupees between 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009

Then you make a value contract order type WK1 with all these details

The customer will not buy the whole 1 lakh in a single shot

He may buy about Rs10000 for 10 times or as many times as he wishes till he reaches 1 lakh within this year

The each order which he is placing for Rs 10000 is the release order which is nothing but standard order OR

Now in SAP we make a value contract in t code VA41 with order type WK1 and note down the no

Again we create release order in VA01 order type OR referencing the contract which we have already created(create with reference)

This is the process

For this to happen the copy controls should exist between WK1 to OR in VTAA

This release order (OR) configuration you can configure (in VOV8) the immediate delivery switch which will create delivery when you save the order

The immediate delivery switch is used only in Cash sale and rush order in standard SAP

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The query is that once the sales order gets saved then a delivery document has to be created . Not mentioned about Value contract sales order . So that is the reason i have given that settings to be done in VOV8.

Anyways , if the query is related to value contract santosh then i suggest you to not to maintain those settings for the value contract santosh. because a contract is an Agreement and the delivery can be done as per the agreement between the customer and the organization

Coming to the release status configuration , IMG->SPRO->sales and distribution->Basic Functions->contract profile->release status for the contract

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I meant for value contract sales order only.. Sorry for not mentioning..

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi santosh

It happens sometimes for not giving clarity not a problem , So Have you checked the release status configuration. about release status .Wheather the problem has been solved santosh. If the problem is solved.it looks nice that our inputs helped you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I'm done with all the configurations. But the value contract sales order is created in VA01 instead of VA41. I have done the configurations provided even for this document type. But still the auto delivery process is not happening... Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi santosh

Check the flow :

Create a Value contract in VA41

Create a sales order VA01 ( create with reference of contract, give the contract number)

Go to VL01N

Go to VF01

Forwarded it FI

But after creating value contract in VA41

Create a sales order VA01 ( create with reference of contract, give the contract number) if a delivery has to be created then maintain the assignments to the order type ZOR ->VL02N->pick the qty ->Do PGI ->VF01

NOTE : But if stock is not available then you cant do delivery

Regards

Srinath