cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Plan Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have noticed that I have a default "Payment Plan Profile" showing in the Project Definition of my standard project structure.

The Payment Plan Profile displays on the "Control data" tab of the project definition and shows under the section "Accounting".

This profile is not included in my project profile and I cannot locate it in the IMG, even under the Payments > Planned Payments section of the Project Systems IMG.

Can anybody advice where this profile is configured and how it is assigned to a my Project Profile.

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are talking about planning profile . The same is coking from SPROPS>Cost --> Manually cost planning --> Hierarchical cost planning --> create /cahnge planning txn. OPSB.

Once you have define the planning profile here than you can assign the same to your projecte profile in Tsn OPSA.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

No I am talking about something different. It is the PAyment Plan Profile. PROJ-FMPRF.

Any idea how this is defaulting into my standard project definition.

Thanks

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configured through T code OPTM

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hermant - points awarded as very helpful answere.

One further question - how is this defaulting into my project definition. Is this profile assigned to the project profile via a separate IMG table?

Thanks