Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceed even if Budget is available

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing typical problem. Against the WBS budget report is showing the budet available, but when creating PO system is throwing erroe "budget exceeded". I checked PO value which less than available budget.

I run CJBN, CJEN but after that also same error,

Kindly provide your valuable suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

in eroprt parent wbs available budget is not shown seperately it a toal of self + lower WBS available budget.

After checking with distributable value of PO a/v assigned WBS problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Are you assigning the budget from IM or directly from PS?

If your asigning the busget from IM you need to check if the budget is the same in bouth modules.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

let me teel to all that,

For WBS available budget is more than the PO value, i checked all reports run all reconstructing database transactions, budget is not coming from IM it only in PS.

Error message showing budget exceed value is totaly different than Available budget-PO value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Check this thread once.I faced the same problem and was able to solve it with the reply given by Muraleedharan...refer this thread and check out the note that Muraleedharan has mentioned in his reply.

I am sure your problem will be solved..Hope you are using ECC 5.0. Do let me know about the outcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Gokul

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check this thread

If you have maintained the activity group "++" in the tolerence limit for the AVAC.

then the PO value is also included in addition to PR.

There are two options:

1. Either increase the budget or

2. Note: 955107

Go to OPS9 In the Budget profile which u assigned to ur project, Check for Availabilty control parameters over there Overall Paramaters should be ticked. If not then make it selected.And reconstruct availabilty control thru CJBN then try out ur posting

check this Sap Note: 178837

Hope this will solve ur issue

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

which tolerance limit you have set, give in detail.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check ur PO's document date and the year in which u r doing budgeting.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

my budget is overall and not annual.... and tolerance limit is 90% warning and 100% error.

PO value is 70% of available budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiu2026

Can u check once

In sap standard budget reports check in overall.

Particular WBS is having any child.

In PO u2026.PR check the quantityu2026..and in

PO u2026 Header check in condition tab (Taxes will be included)

Regards

Chandra

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Budget check is overall and available budget for WBS is 117,000,000

PO value 74,000,000 but system is giving error maesage that 'budget is exceeded by 28,000,000"

I am not able find out how the system is behaving like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check commitment other than PO commitment. Check you entered tolrance limit for All Transaction group or respective transaction group like PO, PR, etc

Regards,

Sudhir

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no other commitment exist against the WBS and tolerance limit is for all transctions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check any other assigned values are there with reference to WBS or Network (Planned Values)

this can be seen in the CJ31 enter Project Definition --> Extras --> Availability Control --> analysis

check there assigned values either Category 21 or 22 exist or some other value category exists.

Edited by: AP on Jan 29, 2009 9:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Are you doing multilevel settlement i.e. Is said WBSE settelment reciever for another WBSE?

Sudhir

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

other than 21, 22 there are 11,04,29 is exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

04 is for Actuals

11 & 29 are Planned

you can verfiy this in RPSCO Table

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

All commitments, actual values are OK but sustem is not allowing to create PO within the available budget amount.

sukhveer_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to check if there is any advance payment to vendor,or down payment to vender for any

PO.

If there is any payment it should be against the PO line Item.

If it is not against the line item then it reduced from commitment value for all line item .

And it is come back to commitment value after GR.

Sukhveer.