cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO- Stock quantity update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After doing stock transfer order, stock is reducing in supplying plant but stock is not increasing in receiving plant.

I Configured all the settings. I checked stock levels in MMBE, stock is not updating in receiving plant.

Could anyone clarify me on accounting entries.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to do MIGO at receiving plant

If you check in t code MB5T the stocks will be in transit

During customization of STO there is one step and two step procedure

One step means when the goods are issued at supplying plant at that moment goods receipt is posted in receiving plant(no transit stocks)

Two step means when the goods are issued at supplying plant the stocks will be moved out and it will be in transit and when you do MIGO only the stocks will get increased at receiving plant

Your settings seems to be TWO step which is the normal most commonly practised scenario in real time

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply raja,

I tried both the procedures.

In one step procedure system automatically creates goods receipt in receiving plant when you save the goods issue in issuing plant. Still stock is not updating in receiving plant.

I configured following settings, correct me If I miss anything.

1) I created material in both the company codes. (used 01 daily requirements)

2) Created customer in supplying company to represent ordering company code.

3) Created vendor (0007) in ordering company and maintained issuing plant in additional purchasing tab.

In MM>setup stock transfer order

4) Shipping data for plants: In ordering plant assigned internal customer and sales area.

In issuing plant, maintained supplying sales area only. Customer number filed is blank.

5) Maintained PO type,Delivery type NLCC and checking rule 'A' for issuing plant only.

6) Maintained issuing plant, receiving plant, order type and selected one step procedure.

Now I created PO in ordering purchase org.

Delivery VL10B (automatically creating Goods receipt) and Intercompany Invoice.

I checked stock levels in MMBE and MB5B transactions. stock is not updating in receiving plant.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintained PO type,Delivery type NLCC and checking rule 'A' for issuing plant only.

This is your statement cum settings

I think you need to maintain checking rule as B that is SD delivery because A SD sales order doesnot come into picture at all (STO is purchase orders)

Change this and try

In MMBE are you getting the stocks reduction in the issuing plant

Have you checked in MB5T any transit stocks are available?

Take your MM colleagues help to fix the issue or post in MM forum

It might be some small missouts in configuration only

All the best

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)