cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating More Than 6 cells in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a smartform in the main window i wont to create more than 5 cells but not able to find a solution how can i create more than 5 cells. plus please tell me how can i draw lines between these cells,can i implement a template or something like this please guide.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is simple.

Create a table node under main window.

Double Click on the Table Node in the Main window.

Click on the Table Tab.

Select the pencil Icons and draw divide the table in number of cells you want by drawing lines horizontally.

You can also do it in Template.

Regards

Sandipan

Edited by: Sandipan Ghosh on Jan 29, 2009 11:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to create now different templates but not able to see the template in the output of the main area of the table for header it is there and also for the footer of the table but template is not coming for the main area.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you experts for solving my problem closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumeet,

Select the line type for the main area and assign the template.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done the same thing assigned a line type to the main area the template was created by clicking on the main window only but still it is not coming to the printpreview.

Regards

Sumeet Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Are you creating template or table in main window.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am creating a table in the main window,Header is coming with all the description, Footer is coming but nothing comes in the main window i cant even see the template lines also of the main window in print preview.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this there should have data in your internal Table which you are displaying in the Main window.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have declared internal table and has the data also,But my problem is the template of main area should come(line type) when i do the print preview,it should display the main area without any records in printpreview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do one thing.

Select the line type for main window and Click on Select Pattern-->Display Framed pattern

Select the second one.

Create text node in each cell and then try again.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The framed display is already selected,even the text item which i am writing are also not coming dont know what wrong i am doing let me try again.

Take care

Sumeet Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have already done this even the text are also not coming in the main window trying it .

Take care

Sumeet Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out this [document|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf] for Smartforms info.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Jayanthi.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumeet,

Create the template draw the cells as per your requirement.Create the text nodes for the cells.

In the output options tab of the text node.

In the output structure

For the text node 1

Line : 1

Column : 1

For the text node 1

Line : 1

Column : 2....

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Hope you can create more than 5 cells for the table line in the main window using Table painter.

Regards,

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

U need to create appropriate line type, goto table node->goto table tab and use the pencil icon to draw a new line type, draw cells as many as u want now, when u create a row then select the linetype which u hv just created and use it.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess this [link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3c5d9ae3-0501-0010-0090-bdfb2d458985] will help you to close this thread.

Regards,

SaiRam