cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Rows Selection in a Table

Dheerendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all, As I am New To Web Dynpro tool,i m facing a problem of multiple rows selection in a table. After Studing a lot of helping tutorial, I Made the following changes to select Multiple rows in table, as follows

choosing the output context-node of my view and made SELECTION property to '1...n' for that Node, but TOOL allows me only if I Made Mapping Type as only for 'Collection only' or 'Not Applicable' But at Run Time when I try to select Multiple Rows then It Throws following Exception Error

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: Node(ResultView.Output_Items.Output.Po_Headers): selection cardinality does not allow multiple selection

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.setSelected(Node.java:854)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.updateSelection(DataContainer.java:556)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.uielements.adaptbase.AbstractAdapter.updateSelection(AbstractAdapter.java:583)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.uielib.standard.uradapter.TableAdapter$Rows.onSAPTABLESELECTIONCELLCLICK(TableAdapter.java:6320)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.uielib.standard.uradapter.TableAdapter$SelectionCell.onSAPTABLESELECTIONCELLCLICK(TableAdapter.java:6908)

... 28 more

I am too much puzzled with this problem ....PLZ Help Me....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheerendra ,

change the cardinality from the property of the table.

you have to change the selection property of the model node (this should be possible) to 0..n to change the selection cardinality. Changing the cardinality property is not possible as this cardinality comes from the cardinality of the model relation (and should be 0..n).

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

I am using Table for multiple selection.....while running i got this error....

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(Listcustcntrlr.Zread_Input.Output.Es_Mara): structure field __Bev1__Luldegrp not found

can u help me.? i am new in WD....any related tutorials? pls help me...urgent..

with regards,

Gobi