Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Post goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My process is as follows;

Reciept into a ID point (receiving tunnel) and then subsequent putaway into destination bin.

The client would like to trigger an automatic post goods receipt on the confirmation of the second transfer order (ie the putaway into destination bin Tcode LT09 using handling units)

I can set the shipping control at movement type against MT101 however that does the posting on the confirmation of the TO into the ID point. (Logistics Execution/Warehouse Management/Interfaces/ Shipping/Define Shipping Control at the Movement Type Level )

Any ideas if this can be done?

NB Manual PGR via VL06I & batch job for PGR are not feasible options at this stage.

Any help appreciated,

Adam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

This sounds interesting and I've never tried such thing in WM.

However, a critical point may be that what would ensure the connection (integrity) between second TOs and deleivery document? At this point I have serious doubts about the feasibility of your scenario (in standard system).

I'm afraid only the first TO is linked directly to the delivery document.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses.

The confirmation status on the IBD is C once the TO is confirmed into the ID point.

Standard as you have mentioned does does not cater for this requirement only the first TO is linked to the IBD.

As a result Im thinking about creating a RF PGR transaction users can trigger when they are ready (the IDB no. is still available at the placement into dest bin via documentation attached to pallet).

Again thanks for responses it is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right there is no std config for this. You will have to cutomize.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use enhancement MWMTO002 (Enhancements at end of transfer order confirmation) to trigger PGR for inbound delivery.

In MWMTO002 you can use BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC to post PGR.

Of course this solution require some developments.

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adam,

When you confirm the TO in the ID point what is the 'OvrllPutawyStat' in the inbound delivery? Is it C or B? I am asking this because we can control PGR based on putaway status. But I have used this in a non SUM scenario where goods are moved from 902 to the bin and not to the ID point.

I will just like some more information from you.

Good luck !