Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management - Overlaping Trips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a Travel Managment issue.

I have a requirement to permit overlaping of trips in transaction PR05.

For example, there is an approved trip from 01/01/2009 to 05/01/2009 in PR05. If you try to enter an overlapping (concurrent) trip say from 02/01/2009 to 04/01/2009, the sytem will not allow you to do so. My requirement is to remove this restiction. Hence allowing the user to create expense claims for overlaping periods in PR05 which is linked to ESS.

Your response is highly appreciated and will be rewarded with points.

Thanks

KP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can't restrict this. but we will handle this like..

maintain a Z-table in that maintain from date and to date what exactly you want and update PR05 with Satart as same and end date as the immediate next day of the trip start date. while calulation u can use the values fro Z-table for refference.

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

I dont think system allows you for overlaping

which is not possibel also.

you can play with start time and end time .

hope this will owrk .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vikrant,

I have found out the solution,It is possible.

Thanks a lot for finding time to go through the issue and responding. Keep supporting.

Regards

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon

Sorry for being retrieving this issue, but I have the same requirement. Can you please share what was the solution you found for this? Thanks a lot in advance.

Pedro

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In the trip schema select the tick box of over lapping of trips. Once you select this, you would be able to create multiple travel request on the same day.

Goto the following node:

Travel Management --> Travel Expenses --> Dialog and Travel Expenses Control --> Dialog Control --> Define Schema and Individual Field Control.

In the above select overlapping of trips allowed tick box.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth