cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS Budgeting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am budgeting at WBS levels in project using CJ30. In the tolerance limits, I have given Usage 100% and action 2 u2013 Warning with mail to person responsible. I havenu2019t given Error anywhere.

But, Still while I am posting to the network below the WBS whose limit is reached to 100%, I am getting error message saying budget exceeded. Even, I tried to give WBS element, getting same error.

Error message number: BP604

Please let me know if I am missing something in configuration

Thanks in advance,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check person responsible for said WBSE is given or not. If there is no person responsible for WBSE, warning message will be converted to error message.Also you check in OPS6 , in column office user you put User id.

Sudhir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhir... It worked

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check this thread

If you have maintained the activity group "++" in the tolerence limit for the AVAC.

then the PO value is also included in addition to PR.

There are two options:

1. Either increase the budget or

2. Note: 955107

Go to OPS9 In the Budget profile which u assigned to ur project, Check for Availabilty control parameters over there Overall Paramaters should be ticked. If not then make it selected.And reconstruct availabilty control thru CJBN then try out ur posting

check this Sap Note: 178837

Hope this will slove ur issue

Regards,

ANSAR

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chekc your budget profile in OPS9. If you are have given usage here in as 100% than give activation type as 2 there. & check.

Regards

Nitin