cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Planning Using CJR2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

At my present client they are doing cost planning out of SAP for 12 months in a fiscal year. They are getting a dump in excel. I need to upload the excel file for Cost Planning in SAP.

The option I have came across is using CJR2 for loading the excel in SAP. I have the option available of Excel planning upload. But I am not able to select the file, if I chose this option. I guess it should be a txt file. But even after doing that the system asks for a file description.

Also I read somewhere around this that I need to maintain a planner profile, which should have the respective layout of Excel for uploading.

Please let me know, if anybody has worked arou

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was able to proceed ahead using Excel upload. However I am looking to plan it over a span of 12 months. Now the layout which I have used was 1-701. This layout doesnt allow me to plan for a period of 12 months. I am able to plan against CE and WBS for a period of 12 months and load it. But not able to find a way to plan it for 12 months. The main reason being I am unable to find a layout in Planning Cost Element/Activity inputs with 12 months provision.

Please let me know if someone has came across the same problem.

Thanks

Sarang