cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projected Plan values -extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to get data which is in report S_ALR_87013543.I am particularly looking for projected plan values

I got actual values in table COEP but where do i get plan values?Is there a BAPI /FM to get this data?

rgds

Vara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table RPSCO you ca nget data for the same. choose the correct value type 1 for plan.

also Table COEJ - Planned line items

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

At first I went to PRPS table by inputing project number in PSPHI and then with (OBJNR's)

I went to RPSCO and inputting value type '1' & version number C01(this is version for which I was looking ) .I got values but these values are little bit less to the values shown in the S_ALR report.

Why is the difference comming up? Or I am looking at wrong way?

Rgds

vara

Edited by: Vara K on Jan 29, 2009 5:16 AM

Edited by: Vara K on Jan 29, 2009 5:19 AM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you are looking the correct way. but for do it for WBS lelvel take objnr of WBS from PRPS and put the same in RPSCO i guess the diff. is coming because of cost planning. what type of cost planning you have done. if simply hierachyical planning than it should come via this way.

If you have used other planning than I believe, we need to add to come up exact values....

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

I tried via WBS level and it is still the same.

I see the values by which they are comming less are in same S_ALR report and the column names are Planned Appended O & Plan Apport Or.

I don't know about planning.Where can we get the info regarding Planning ? if we have used other planning How can we add to come up exact values?

FYI.. I checked table PRHI and I see the entries for the project number.So does it mean ours is a hierarchy planning?

Sorry I am new to project systems.

Rgds

vara

Edited by: Vara K on Jan 29, 2009 5:48 AM

Edited by: Vara K on Jan 29, 2009 5:54 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check table COFP for Planned values by taking Value Type as 62.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

We don't have entries in COFP table.

Rgds

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have both WBS element & Network Cost planning.

So I guess I am missing network values..Any idea where can i get cost for network values?

Rgds

vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

COSP Helped out.Our costing was network & WBS element.