Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price list in MM Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need Help in MM pricing process:

I want to use Price list from SD in MM Procedure (in Purchase order ) but I donu2019t success to do it.

My steps :

1. Define new Table: Purch.Org./Vendor/Price list .

2. Assign Access Sequence to new Table

3. Assign Access Sequence to Condition type and Procedure (m/08)

4. Create condition records u2013 mek1

5. Create PO and check value in Structure KOMP but PLTYP_P (Price determination: Item-based price list type) is initial.

How can I solve this problem: define new formula or define new requirement?

Thanks a lot

Igorka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using custom field or non-standard field as condition record fields, you have to populate values in the fields. SAP provides two function exits EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001 and EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002 for this. In your case, since price list is in KOMP, you may use EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002.

Please see below the online help on this:

System Enhancements

If you have extended the field catalog to include your own fields, you must make the relevant fields accessible in the Purchasing transactions.

This section describes how to proceed.

Communication structures

The following communication structures are relevant to pricing:

KOMK (Price determination communication header)

KOMP (Price determination communication item)

KOMG (Allowed fields for condition structures)

For technical reasons, the communication structure KOMG is used. This represents the total of KOMK and KOMP and contains all fields that can basically be used for price determination purposes. The inclusion of new fields in KOMK or KOMP automatically means that they are also included in KOMG.

INCLUDES

Fields for price determination are contained in the following INCLUDES:

Header data in KOMKAZ (INCLUDE in KOMK/KOMG)

Item data in KOMPAZ (INCLUDE in KOMP/KOMG)

USER EXITS

The new fields in the processing of purchasing documents are filled with the following USER EXITS:

Extension of LMEKO001 with function module EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001

(for the header fields of table KOMK)

Extension of LMEKO002 with function module EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002

(for the item fields of table KOMP)

You must activate the USER EXITS with transaction CMOD.

Example

The example describes how to proceed in order to use the document field EKGRP (purchasing group) for price determination (in the standard system it is not defined for this purpose).

1. First check whether there is a corresponding document field in the standard system.

The purchasing group (= field EKGRP) is found in purchasing documents at header level.

2. Check whether a header or item field is involved.

Field EKGRP is stored in table EKKO and is therefore a header field.

3. Include the field name ZZEKGRP in the communication structure KOMK (via the INCLUDE KOMKAZ) and assign the data element EKGRP to it.

Note that new data fields must begin with the letters "ZZ" or "YY", because SAP keeps these name slots free in the standard system to protect them from being overwritten at the time of Release changeovers.

4. Activate the structure.

This causes those structures in which this INCLUDE structure is integrated also to be generated.

5. Populate the new field in program ZXM06U14, which is used in the

function module EXIT_SAPLMEKO_001, as follows:

MOVE I_KOMK TO E_KOMK.

MOVE I_EKKO-EKGRP TO E_KOMK-EKGRP.

Thanks,

Venu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

I used price list from SD in PO MM,

I define new formula in VOFM for user exit: LMEKO001 Extend communications structure KOMK for pricing.

Feel free to ask any question.

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you solved this problem, it seems to be pricelist we can use it only for sales price calculation and not purchase price determination.

Please let me know if you have more information