cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR - How to view the "Debugger" and "Analysis Deamon" tabs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

We have RAR 5.3 SP5 installed.

Revising the "Post-Installation Slide Deck" for RAR 5.3 I've seen that the screenshots of RAR there show a "Debugger" tab and an "Analysis Deamon" tab. However, we cannot see those tabs when accessing RAR, but we can access directly to the CCDebugger and Analysis Deamon URL's.

I was wondering if it was due to a lack of permissions (UME actions), but our admin user has the UME role "VIRSA_CC_ADMINISTRATOR" which has access to all of the UME actions related to RAR.

What do we have to do to make these tabs visible? Is that even posssible in this version?

Regards,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

These tabs are custom tabs and they are not part of standard installation. You have to add them to your RAR set up.

As you mentioned, you are able to see analysis and bg daemon so you know the URLs. Now, follow the procedure below to add them to RAR:

Configuration -> Custom Tabs (third last in the list) -> Add the Tab name and the respective URL. Make sure to 'Enable' each custom tabs.

Regards,

Alpesh

SAP GRC Manager (PwC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo

The custom tabs will be seen only to the users user has the virsa role "VIRSA_CC_ADMINISTRATOR" . The other users will not be able to see the custom tabs.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I have not tested this particular scenario but I think you should be able to hide and unhide them via UME actions.

Even if you can not hide those, plp need authorization to look at them.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Alpesh.

I could add the custom tabs. Just one last question, is it possible to make the custom tabs visible depending on the user logged in?

I've done a couple of tests, and no matter the permissions assigned, the user is able to see those tabs appearing (although the content of the tab may be visible or not depending on the permission assigned).

Regards,

Pablo