cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment pickup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In consignment fillup we will be creating excise invoice with reference to proforma.

my doubt is how to take cenvat credit in consignment returns and consignment pickup

bcoz in consignment returns stock will be at customer place at this stage if we take cenvat credit through J1ih?

then how about consignment pickup?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

WHAT MOVEMENT TYPES OF CONSIGNMENT PROCESS SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN

LOG GENERAL> BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS---> Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices

IN ORDER TO UPDATE RG1

I THINK 631 AND 632 ARE SUFFICIENT

CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

I think you have not gone through the WIKI which has been provided by me to your earlier post.

- Consignment Fill up - Movement type 631

- Consignment Issue - Movement type 633

- Consignment Pickup - Movement type 632

- Consignment Return - Movement type 634

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi

I mean the movement types which are relevant for updating rg1 register in terms of consignment

i think only 631 and 632

in logistics general-----tax on goods movement-business transactions----

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

a) Consignment Return

::::::::Customer Credit

Go to J1IH, Choose the Additional excise input the original excise invoice reference, document year, company code, plant and excise group and execute. There input manually what value you need to give credit and save.

:::::::::::Cenvat Debit

In J1IH, Choose Other Adjustment and here also, maintain the datas whatever you input as above and save.

b) Consignment Pickup

Go to J1IH, Choose the Additional excise input the original excise invoice reference, document year, company code, plant and excise group and execute. There input manually the cenvat value to give credit and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi