cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to import Adapter metadata

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i import Adapter metada to the integration builder..help.sap.com says that "

SAP ships adapter metadata for all the adapter types it provides. You can find the adapter metadata shipped by SAP in software component SAP BASIS, software component version SAP BASIS 6.40

"

But i dont know from where download and how to upload it to integration builder..

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

the truth is that it's a part of the installation steps so:

1. you have it on your installation dvd

2. the procedure is described in installation giude

3. if you don't have it then your XI installation was not done completely

so ask your basis to finish it

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

> But i dont know from where download and how to upload it to integration builder..

You can import SAP BASIS Software Component Version into Integration Repository based on you SP Level & system i.e. XI or PI.

You need to download it from service market place.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=...

In Search Term Enter SAP BASIS 7 (if you are using PI7.0).

Now click on XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00 (if u r using PI else select SAP_BASIS 3.0) -

> Database independent -

> SAPBASISxxxxx-0888.ZIP (this file shuld be based on your SP level) Just save this file on your machine and unzip it.

Now first unzip the file and then put it in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

Now login to IR and from menu TOOLS ---> Import design objects and import it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

import software component SAP BASIS in integration repository , here you will get the all the standard object's provided by SAP along with meta-data for adapter provided by SAP.

Regards,

Ganesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

Service Market Place - Downloads - search for XI content. Import the SAP BASIS 6.40 component as normal SWCV to IB Repository (store the dezipt file at import folder and import it from the IB menu).

Regards,

Udo