Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plz gimme the solutions for the below questions

I just created a Track and maintained Only Development Details under Runtime tab.

Imported ESS BP. Now by importing tihs track into nwds, done customizations also.

To effect this in production also, do i need to Check Production Check box also for Track under Runtime?

If i check Production under runtime, again do i need to reimport the Track Checkin,Development,Consolidation under Transport Studio?

Once i done customization of DC, how to transport the same to Production

Kindly lcear my doubts,

Thansk in Advance,

Renu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renu,

Once you select the checkbox you will get extra tab.

assemble all your changes in Assembly tab and then they will go to next tab depending upon the runtime systems.there you need to import the assembly

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m sorry to say that i iddint understand...Can u more brief abt this?

Kindly update me on the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renu,

To effect this in production also, do i need to Check Production Check box also for Track under Runtime?

YES

If i check Production under runtime, again do i need to reimport the Track checkin,Development,Consolidation under Transport Studio?

Once you import the changes in development or consolidation tab they will move to Assembly tab .there you need to assemble your changes then they will move to Test(if test runtime system is checked or Approval tab if Production runtime system is checked.let's assume Production runtime system is checked(ideally test runtime system should also be checked),then once you assemble they will go to approval tab ,there you need to approve them and then they move to Production tab.there you need to import all your changes and by selecting the assembly.)

Once i done customization of DC, how to transport the same to Production - Above thing asnwers this question

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

After i done changes, I released the activity...Now i imported activity from under consolidation tab...Now its under Assmbel tab, i clicked on Assmble Components button. There is a pop up asking to select few options....There i uncked all inconsisnten components check boxes and clicked on assmble button. All are moved to approve tab. I approved.

now all r moved to production tab. Wen i click on import button after selecting all components, import failed.

Y so?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renu,

you shouldnot unselect any of the options in Assembly popup.

when import fails check the log file under http://host:port/nwa monitoring-logs and traces

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Answers (0)