cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of the window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am printing an invoice with material description which is in english now, later on if the description can be any other language, say chinese or anything, then how do i set the window width dynamically to populate the new characters like chinese which can be wider than the english characters.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are using Main widow and displaying the Description in Table then it will fit automatically.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you cannot dynamically resize the window width based on language. As Ram said you can create another window for Chinese language and use that based on language condition.

Regards,

Joan

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, setting window width dynamically is not possible..

but you can try this solution... try to make your window width as maximum as you can,,,

create different paragraph formats for english and chinese characters with different tab spaces... it may help you to solve your problem..

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

we dont have option to set the window width dynamically , if you want that create one more form and call that form through dynamically form print program based on country language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think u can set ur window width dynamically, al u can do is to give enough space to ensure that widening of characters doesnot have any effect.

кu03B1ятu03B9к