SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During exicution of Application Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created one Application form" ZFI_CA_ACCTBAL" using Form class "FI_CA_ACCTBALA" and one custom smartform with copy of "FI_CA_ACCTBALA_SAMPLE_SF".

and i have maintain the logic in User Exit Include and activated all attributs. but when i trying to exicute the Application Form, is showing the message in status bar like "Test printout is not possible for application form ZFI_CA_ACCTBAL".

please let me know the problem in my development.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai Ram.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it sap sapscript or smartforms based ?

sebastian

0 Kudos

Hi

this is Smartform based Applicaton Form, where its happend the problem please let me know my mistick and try to clarify.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Why you are copied the smartform FI_CA_ACCTBALA_SAMPLE_SF, just create new one during the designing of the application form and then activate it, your problem would be 100% solved.

Regards

Shashi

0 Kudos

Hi,

The form class "FI_CA_ACCTBALA" does not support the test printout. I am not sure about the alternatives, but i guess this is the reason, the corresponding application form is showing the message in the status bar as "Test printout is not possible for application form".

For the attributes of the form class, the No Test Print indicator is set indicating that the test printout is not permitted.

Hope this may be of some help!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat

0 Kudos

Hi Shasi/ Rajesh,

Shasi , i have tried as per your suggistion like create a new smartfom and activated in Application Form, then also its the same problem.

Rajesh : as per your suggistion i have checked all the fome classes related Account statement, all Form class attributes , no test print indicator is set indicated, i cont find out the which one is sutable for my requirement " Customer Account Statement".

any one please suggest me the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Ram.

0 Kudos

Hi

What rajesh said is correct.

even i tested all the application forms which uses this cvlass and test printout is not possible for all of them.

why don't you straightway use it in the execution. Just assign the new application form name in spro and then run it to test it. you can always revert back when neccary. I'm also doing the same.

if you have firthur questions please post. Will be happy to help.

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks