cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Shopping Error - See abap stack below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

Please assist - new in SRM and followed all instructions to define the attributes in my org structure - still getting the following error:

The following error text was processed in the system SRM : Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist.

The error occurred on the application server csiides_SRM_03 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: B31I_COMPANYCODE_GETLIST of program SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_31I

Function: META_COMPANYCODE_GETLIST of program SAPLBBP_BD_META_BAPIS

Function: BBP_GET_ATTR_COMPANY of program SAPLBBP_STD_0002

Form: GETHELPVALUES_FM of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_F4

Function: BBP_ATTR_F4_SELECT_VALUES of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_F4

Function: BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_PDORG

Method: ATTRIBUTES_GET_LABEL of program CL_BBP_ATTR_SCENARIO==========CP

Method: CONVERT_HR_VALUES_TO_BBP of program CL_BBP_ATTR_SCENARIO==========CP

Form: READ_ATTRIBUTES of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_PDORG

Function: BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_PDORG

******Checked my company code,purch org and pgroup and they exist in the back end. Even added additional co codes in the attribute co-code. Maintained the following attributes: Account assignement, accounting syste Alias, catalog id(although I have not done any config settings for the catalog), current its settings with the address to the ITS shooping page, dcumbet type, flag foward (x), local currency, movement type, company codes, system alias and system alias for users.

Extended attributes: product categories, locations and po values maintained.

Users have been generated and intergrated into the org structure.

Please help...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you geting this dump for all users or only one user?

bbp_check_consistency (se38) for that user for SC or po .

plz run the above report .

so we can track the problem

however study the st22 dump also for some more clues

regards

Muthu

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your RFC connection to backend working. Go into SM59 and test RFC connection to backend system.

Also maintain a dialog RFC dest. for backend system in 'Define Backend Systems' setting

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awarded relevant points to both of you. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you gurus. Thanks to Sanjeeve, the issue was the dialog RFC dest. for backend system - once this was done it worked. Thanks Muthu for all your assistance as well - got me to look at other areas that were not 100% correct.

TMos.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Appreciate Sanjeev. Dialog RFC helps in many ways and it helps to resolve cost center mapping too.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu, I spend some time looking at your suggestion...

This is for all the users generated using USERS_GEN and the consistecy check shows all green for the test users. They have been intergrated them to the org structure.

ST22 shows thought that the template for for "bbpsc02" - screen 29. went to se80 and although that service exists - its empty. compared it to "bbpsc01" and that has html templates. Is bbpsc02 suppose to have templates attached to it and if yes - how and from where do I get these templates?

Somehow - the error looks like an org structure error - however I dont know how these templates then fit in.

I rechecked the rfc connections as well and they are fine, i am able to connect to the backend, and created most of the attributes while testing this connection.

Edited by: TMos Mos on Jan 29, 2009 10:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether you have defined the company code in the Functions Tab for the Company Org unit. Also, is this set with the backend company code value & the Logical system.

Cheers,

Akash

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1171957 and 1173255 - Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist

please refer them you may get some clues.

study st22 dump again and paste here.

regards

Muthu