Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with JDBC receiver

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

After checking some threads i think my jdbc data type structure is well defined.

This is the structure i have defined to insert a record in a table called EMPLEADO.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns1:MT_SIRHGA_ARP_EDU_EMPLEADO xmlns:ns1="http://dga.es/SIRHGA/ARP/EDU">

<STATEMENT>

<EMPLEADO action="INSERT">

<table>EMPLEADO</table>

<access>

<NSS_EMPL>888665555</NSS_EMPL>

<NOMBR>pepeillo</NOMBR>

<APELL_S>lopez lopez</APELL_S>

<FECH_NACIM>1927-11-10 00:00:00.0</FECH_NACIM>

<DIRECC>aqui</DIRECC>

<SEXO>M</SEXO>

<SALAR>1000</SALAR>

<NSS_JEFE>12345</NSS_JEFE>

<ID_DEPART>Centr</ID_DEPART>

<NIF>00000000T</NIF>

<FECH_ALTA>1927-11-10 00:00:00.0</FECH_ALTA>

</access>

</EMPLEADO>

</STATEMENT>

</ns1:MT_SIRHGA_ARP_EDU_EMPLEADO>

Problem is that in runtime workbench, JDBC sender comm channel i get this error :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'EMPLEADO' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01861: literal does not match format string

Can anybody tell me if my structre is OK ?

Kind regards,

Inigo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your structure is correct.

Try inserting same data using Insert statement manually in database. you jsut need to find the field which is creating this problem.

You can get this type of error when you try to insert string into integer field, length is longer, format of date does not match in any of the column of table.

This error is merely due to wrong input.

Just check the format of;

<FECH_NACIM>1927-11-10 00:00:00.0</FECH_NACIM>

<FECH_ALTA>1927-11-10 00:00:00.0</FECH_ALTA>

Kulwinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your data in XML. It seems that your test date might be DATE is not in format that DB accept.

Thanks

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Data present in the XML may not be matching the Data format in u r Database kindly check wether u r sending correct data for insertion.

Try to compare with the Data type , hope this wud solve u r problem

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can disable table element as it is not necessary.Also check access element occurrence is 1..1.

Also refer:

[Document Formats for the Receiver JDBC Adapter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm]

The error might be due to different datatype in database table than the data sent. Check whether the values you are sending are getting inserted using SQL plus or not.

Regards

Arpil