cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in bulk material

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have defined one storage type '004' as bulk storage type in our Warehouse. We have done all the required configuration.

WE have created one magterial for this storage type and assigned bulk type indicator in the material master.

MIGO has generated the T.R. But when we try to convert TR to TO with LT04 t-code we are getting the following error

"No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 004"

But we have created the storage bins for this storage type and we are able to see the list of bins in t-code LX03.

When we enter the bin no manually in LT04, we are getting error that storage unit type GB is not maintained for material "xxxxxx"

what could be missing?

Also please clarify whether storage unit management is mandatory for bulk materials?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Define Storage Bin Type Search - here on "Assignment" tab push "Storage Bin Types" button and carry out your settings.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi csaba,

Thanks for ur reply.

i could not find any "assignment" tab. Also there is no "Storage bin type search" in the path given by u.

Can u specify the correct path or t-code?

thanks again in advance

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO > LE > WM > Strategies > Define Storage Bin Type Search OMM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thanks again for ur quick reply.

I have already done this assignment. Still it is not working.

Do we need to maintain anything in material master?

Any more suggestions?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu,

Again I spoke before reading and thinking - sorry for this.

1. SU management is not a must for bulk storage types.

2. I think you got this error message:

Storage unit type BX1 not maintained for material 1564

Message no. L3086

Diagnosis

There are no suitable storage units defined for the storage of this material. These units are mandatory, however, for stock placement in block storage.

Procedure

If the material really needs to be stored in block storage, you need to set up the block storage definition accordingly.

Contact your system administrator about this error. Note down the parameters in the error message and the situation that caused the error.

I tried the same: you only have to mainatin palletization data (for SU type "GB") in WM2 view of material master (MM02).

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Great. Thanks a lot. Problem is resolved.

Answers (0)