cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in dynamically handling the number of line Items in Main Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to know is there any way by which we can handle the Line items that is being Printed in the Main Window.i.e can we split a Line item to the next/subsequent page if it is not fitting in the First/subsequent page.

Please throw some light .

Regards,

Asish Dash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say that all line items for that header should get printed in the next page, means for ex if you have 10 line items, u want to print all the 10 line items in one page without getting splitted into next page. Is it so.

Regards

Haritha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haritha,

No, suppose there are 10 line items.suppose the 10th value is not fitting in the first page and some part gets printed in the first page and the rest is splitted to the second page.What I want is the whole 10th line item value should come in the second page i.e if the line item value doesnot fit in the First page then the whole value should get printed in the second page.

Regards .

Asish Dash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inside ur main window create a folder and include all ur line items Inside ur folder node now in output , options tab, tick the checkbox Page protection, u'll achieve what u want.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Kartik.Itworked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Pages window give First page name and then in Next page name field give the same page name if you have only one page, if you have 2 pages then give the 2nd page name in the next page name field, then it will automatically go to the next page if the data is overloaded in the first page.

Regards

Haritha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Problem is that , suppose a line item is not fitting in one page, so it gets split to the the second page.

Bu the User wants that when ever a Line item value doesn't fit in the page , the whole line item value should get printed in the second/next page.

Regards,

Asish Dash

Former Member
0 Kudos

USe a table node inside main window, tables automatically have the dynamic property so line items will be automatically be adjusted, depending onno. of line items the line items can flow to multiple pages.

кu03B1ятu03B9к