cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap material management from vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our project scenario, We are developing project stocks on various WBSes by movement type 412 Q but the material is actually lying with contractors. I post this material to the network activity when I get a Consuption bill from contractor and raise actual costs and accordingly settle these costs to various AUCs by amount, for that period. But out of that whole material, contractors scraps some of the materials and they return it back to us. Obviously we don't keep it with us, we rather sell it. How do I monitor this in my project? how do I show it in my project?

How do i manage the scap / waste material from the contractor in my project?

Your early response will be rewarded..

Thanking you all in advance..

Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try with Movement type 555 Q in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

But in my scenario the project stock is actually the contractor stock, it is not issued to them through the movement type in standard SAP.

As the material is issued to the contractor, he will consume it and send a consumption bill and I will consume the material in project by issuing it to the internal NWA.But some material is scraped and will be returned back to us. We will only post the material that is actually consumed so in the end some stock will be present in the WBSes..which will create problem during settlement.

Kindly reply..

VIshal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Thanx , its working with movement type 551 Q in my case as its unrestricted stock.

Kind regards,

Vishal