Did you mean: 

Shipment cost conditions copied into billing document not posting to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day

I have customized the system so that we copy the shipment cost

conditions into the billing document u2013 but Iu2019m unable to post the

freight costs from the Billing document into FI. The condition is

marked statistical and is an accrual in the billing document pricing procedure u2013 but does not pick up the GL account in the billing document. I am posting the freight costs in the shipment cost document to FI so it is *not* marked as stastistical. I would also like to post it in the shipment cost document and billing document as well as the inter company billing document. Could you please advise why it is not

possible to post a condition copied from the shipment cost document on

the billing document u2013 we do not want to retrieve the costs from the

customer.

Regards

Tonya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

0 Kudos

Hi

Always helpful to others if you share the solution. Request you to share the solution.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do not duplicate post. This is against the forum rules and creates a mess (e.g. many threads with unresolved status which are not followed up on).

Your other thread has been rejected.

Many thanks,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check trough VKOA aaccount assignment, I hope that accounting key and G/l is not mapped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

I wish that was the answer - but unfortunately the mapping in transaction VKOA is done - the system doesn't look at my account key to find the mapping in VKOA. I am posting to GRIR account when saving the shipment cost document - in the Billing Doc my condition is marked as an accrual and stastistical. When looking at my account determination analysis my freight conditions are not listed there - it's as if the system doesn't even try to post my condition during the billing stage. No error message it's not finding my condition record during the account determination analysis.

Hope this makes it clear.

Kind Regards

Tonya