cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to jdbc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a scenario file to jdbc. In the communication channel for jdbc receiver, i need to know the JDBC driver and the connection. version oracle is 10.2.0.1.0

I read the help of SAP and some throws in this forum but I do not know how to search the library in my system in which the driver is installed

how do I know which library is to fill the field 'JDBC driver' and field 'connection'?

very thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to install the JDBC drivers on your XI server.

Refer the thread.

For connection paramters .

Refer.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/22/b4d13b633f7748b4d34f3191529946/frameset.htm

Regards

Sunil.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

The information you are looking for will be available from the DB guys....please ask them.

Regards,

Pravin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> i have a scenario file to jdbc. In the communication channel for jdbc receiver, i need to know the JDBC driver and the connection. version oracle is 10.2.0.1.0

For Connection parameters like: user id, password, table name, ask the Databse side to provide these details.

For driver information you can check with your basis team.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can check in the Visual Admin --> Services --> JDBC Adapter --> Deployed drivers

if not deploy using SDM , derivers should be JDK 1.4 compatible as XI works with it.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your basis whether the driver is installed for oracle using SDA

Rajesh