cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge delivery(Samples)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

Free of charge delivery(Samples). As per my client requirement my client send the samples to customer.First i have created first a sales order (FD), Delivery. After delivery how to process how to clear the Excise part. In free of charge delivery billing is their? if their tell me the billing document type? without billing how to clear the excise part. How to process J1iin? Plz explain the process with Excise part.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the item catagery is not relavent for billing(KLN).

no billing document generates after delivery.

iam not aware of excise invoice.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for u replay. But after delivery how to clear the excise part. plz guide me.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can process Excise part.

This Samples are given on free of cost-

SO you create Pro-Forma Invoice wrt Delivery. ( this billing wll not hit any accounts)

then Create Excise Invocie (wrt Proforma Invoice)- - ( create this, only - if your client wants to track the Excise involved in all goods movements- irrespective of the Sales)-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Wrt to delivery not possible to create Pro-Forma Invoice. i am getting this error

No billing documents were generated. See log

Message no. VF032. Plz guide me.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make the billing relevence of item category KLN as D in VOV7 and then try

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replay

after proforma invoice i am getting this error in J1iin

Customization for document type F8 missing in table Billing type reference

Message no. 8I303

Diagnosis

The customization details have not been maintained for this company

Procedure

Please use the localization IMG or Global settings

to maintain the company settings

Plz guide me

Thanks and regards

Chandra

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign delivery doc type to Billing doc type -

Path: IMG-Log General- tax on goods movement-india- Business Transactions - Outgoing Excise Invoice - Assign BIlling type to del types-

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether you have assigned your del type to billing type combination in

img-logistics general-tax on goods movements-indiabusiness transactions-out going excise invoices---assign billing types to delivery types

regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear raja.

issue solved, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Same i have done but still i m getting same message " the document is not relevant for billing"

Thanks,

Jignesh Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Try J1is Tcode

Regards,

Jignesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ChandraSekhar and Raja..

I have one question when i am creating Free of charge delivery order (FD) i am getting full value to the order/same like normal price.. how can i bring the price to 0 value..? Please explain do we need to use different priceing procedure for this.. and what is the other settings required..

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your item catagory determination whether FD is detemined with itemcategory KLN which is not relevent for pricing and billing,ensure that itemcategory which is determined with FD should not have pricie and billing relevence.FD sales will picks up different pricing procedure since it is having document pricing procedure "C",if you need you can chage pricing procedure and determine with document pricing and customer pricing indicators.

Thanks

Siva.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir,

It is resolve now,

Thanks for wonder full support.

One more thing i wanted to ask you that i wanted to know the t code of material Aeging Report.

Regards,

Jignesh Chauhan