cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM not all items are in available stock -> no delivery should be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have a scenario in which I have sales BOM's and I need to deliver the full BOM and not partial items. I.e. in case not all items are in stock, no partial delivery should be created.

Any suggestions?

MdZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Your requirement is very genuine and very simple also. Please create a Delivery Group. Here you can determine whether sub-items that belong to a main item, and which resulted from a BOM explosion, are to be combined in a delivery group.Select Indicator X that means that a delivery date is created for the delivery group. The system uses the last date (chronologically) of an item in this group to create the schedule line date.The same can be seen in the sales document also. One more thing you need to do is that check Complete Delivery in Sale order or customer master to have complete delivery always.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configured as suggested. During creation the delivery, the log shows a message:

Delivery group 001 is not complete

Message no. VL089

Diagnosis

Delivery group 001 copied from the sales order on which the delivery is

based, is not complete. Not all items of the delivery group exist in

this delivery.

However, I am able to save the delivery which is obviously incomplete. How to configure further?

MdZ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where the same issue was discussed

[Delivery group 001 is not complete |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not much sure but i think you can try by maintaining the Delivery Group as X in the item category of the materials in VOV7.

Try this.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji