cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Credit Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created a new customer his payment tems is in Advance.i created a sales order. sale order is blocked due to customer credit check he is not having credit limit. for that i entered dowpayment. in customer account history he is having sufficient fund.

when i am going to do delivery it is going to block due to credit check. i dont want to relase credit. without relase of credit check how can i process delivery.

with regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you have cretated new customer then there is no need to check customer outstanding, If the credit limit is nil then it will go for credit check....

In this case you re confirm your quantity by doing transaction VAO2.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Put the Sales order in change mode that is VA02 and redo the availability check and then save and deliver No need of VKM3 release

Try this

Hope this helps you

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your replay.

But here my question is i dont want to release through VKM3 and i dont want to change confirm qty in scheduline.

My order is blocked due to credit limit. i entered dowpayment for perticular customer.

ofter providing downpayment then i want dont block delivery due to credit limit.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You havent read the suggestion fully

I have mentined that you redo the availablity check but not to change the scheduled line qty

If a sales order is blocked for credit limit and if the customer makes some advance payment or full payment and if the payment is updated in FI records then if you redo the availability check in the cahnge mode and then save the order and then deliver it

No need of VKM3 release

Regards

Raja