cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUILD Failed b\c required SCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working with scenario 2+. Everyting was working correctly until I deleted the content of the TMP\CBS\* since I needed more disk space.

Since then, I am not able to build the CONS compartment. I get errors like "Used component "sap.com/ejb20" has NO VALID Component Description Archive (DCDA). The component seems to have never been built successfully." or "Used component "sap.com/com.sap.jdo" has NO VALID Component Description Archive (DCDA). The component seems to have never been built successfully."

Obviously it cannot find the three .sca archives to build my compartment. I re-checkin the archives to CONS and to DEV, but I still get the same error.

I also tried to "Initiate the compartment" and "build the compartment", but it's reloading/rebuilding only the DCs of my SC and not the three required SCs.

Is there a way to reload this three .sca archives so I am able to build my compartment?

Thanks a lot,

Deborah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

angel_dichev
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After importing the SCA-to to DOV, CONS definitely they are going to be loaded to CBS again.

after import of one of them check the CBS and see whether the branch has reloaded the DCs.

All of the should be 161