cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log - Sap Note 158807

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm working with a incompletion log following sap note 158807. The aim is that in TR: VL10A if a certain condition is check we fill the structure-field "V50UC-CUSTOM" with space (it means incompletion).

In include: FV50UZXX and Form : V50UC_CHECK_CUSTOM i have the correct code. The problem is that during VL10A processing the form is not called, even if i put a break-point or a infinite loop. Can u help me this, i review all the data in sap note (SPRO and Data Dictionary Configuration).

Thanks in advance,

MR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess would be that something has not been generated or something was missed in customizing (e.g. you did all the steps, but the document is using another incompletion log type). Normally after you make a programming change and then run a transaction you'll see a message "compiling..." at the bottom. If this hasn't happened, your changes are "invisible". Make sure to activate all the code and, just in case, do Generate on the main program.

Also make sure that all the changes are available in the client where you're testing (some config might be client-dependent).

If none of this works, contact SAP.

Answers (0)