cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

My client want a particular material should sent to the customer.Which material will be free and not depend upon the quantity.We can say its a sample material which is send to customer in every time.I tried in listing but i think it didn't work.Than how can i do that.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As our friends said pl use the document type FD (Free samples sales document type).Then automatically you will get the item category as KLN for your material provided the item category determintion is there in vov4 (FDNORM......+.....=KLN).

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also do free of charge delivery with FD (sales document type).The issue may come that all thee materials will be free of chatge in this document(item catagery KLN).If u want only one item free and other items chargable then manually change item catagery to TANN for that particular item which is supplied free of cost to customer.

Hope you will get ur issue solved.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this material is changing everytime or only one material will be sent as samples?

easiest way is change item catagery to TANN while creating sales order.This will be free of chatge item.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bhat

please try using Doc Typ FD and have configured item cat determination KLN determined to send material as sample every time to customer

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply.But my point is for example when i am creating a sales order the item is TAN and i want the system should process and free of good every time send to customer e respect to the quentity and also material.

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply.But my point is for example when i am creating a sales order the item is TAN and i want the system should process and free of good every time send to customer e respect to the quentity and also material.

Thanks

Hi sayan

It is advisable to create the sales order with document type FD where the item category is KLN

So whenever you are creating the sales order you are getting item category TAN , then go to VOV4 and maintain the item category assignment

Ex : document type + item category group + Item usage + higher level item = H L itemcat Manitem cat OR + NORM + -

+ -

= TAN

Do the following assignment

OR + NORM + -

+ TAN = TAN TANN

Now when ever you create sales order , in the line item 20 manually give item category TANN so it charges wont be there for that material and then deliver that material also

Regards

Srinath