cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consingment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I want to create a free of goods in consignment issue.So the item category will be KEN.But how can i configure that.

Thnaks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sayan bhat

You cannot offer directly free goods consignment issues because the consignment issue itself is possible for a customer provided you have put the stocks in consignment fill up

But free goods offer is not practised in consignment fill up in normal circumstances and the settings may not be there in the system

But i think this is very much possible by customization

In VOV7 copy from TANN to a new item category KBNN (free for consignment fill up) and make the relevent settings in VOV4 so that when you put a particular qty of consignment fill up order item cat KBN then some qty of free is determined with item category KBNN

Make free goods condition records in VBN1

You might come across with some errors but those can be resolved because SAP basics tell that free goods is possible with any order type with document category C and consignment fill up and consignment issue are of sales document category C only

Note ot have free items your pricing procedure must have R100 condition type with requirement 55 and alternate base value 28

Note you can put consignment issue provided you have done consignment fill up for a customer not straight away consignment issue

Your other thread free of goods needs clarity about your requirement it doesnt convey any thing what you want

Regards

Raja