cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple partner functions in one invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frineds,

is one invoice have the multiple bill to parties and multiple payers sold to parties?

as of my knowledge no.

if you peoplese say yes, can you give me know to ahead with this process. my customers is asking is one invoice is having the multiple payers and bill to parties ,in layout seperate pages it has to print.

early suggesstions are most welcome.

Thanks

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Invoice, Payer is a Header data, that means it is unique.

So, one Billing document can not have more than one Payer.

Moreover, in the document you can have only one pertner for one Partner function.

It is possible to have multiple Sold-to-parties in one Invoice beacuse SP is not a header data, it is an item specific data in the Billing document.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Atleast can we have more bill to parties for single invoice. if yes please let me know how to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

You may have different Bill-to-Parties and Payers, in a single Sales Order, at Item level (for different Line-Items);

BUT

You may not have multiple Bill-to-Parties and Payers, for a single line-item, for a Particular Sales Order Line-Item.

Best Regards,

Amit,

Note: Haven't experienced, but might be achieved the requirement with Customization (not sure).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to attach multiple bill to party or payers in one single sales order

Regards,

Nimit