SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we tryed to post the system ask for budget even when the found center

0 Kudos

Hello everyoune;

I have two issues; and I ask you for your help.

When we tryed to post for a found center, the system ask for budget for the up level of hierarchy, even when the found center has the enoght.

To solve this problem we assign the asked budget for the up level found center.

The other case is when we excecute the report for budget FMRP_3FMB4006; the report shows the assigned amount and the commitment/real amount are different and the available amount is not correct.

Please your help.....

1 REPLY 1

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know if you still need advise. If yes...I hope this will help:

- for question 1:

If you are using BCS, you should review your derivation strategies for Control Objects,perhaps there is something misconfigured

If you are using Former Budgeting, check this IMG activity:

Former Budgeting->Availability Control->Define Parameters for Availability Control. There is a flag named 'Check on lowest budget object with budget' which allows you to have the AVC checks on lowest hierarchy level

- For question 2:

Review this note

977016 FMIT: Missing totals records in Funds Management

If you experience this after an upgrade, you should run RGZZGLUX and then RFFMRC04 to correct any inconsistencies between FM line items and totals tables.

After RFFMRC04, you should run either FMBV (if you are using Former Budgeting) or FMAVCREINIT (if you are using BCS) to reconstruct budget/assigned values

Hope this will help ....good luck!

regards,

Mar