cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Integration with JD Edwards and Mainframes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have ECC 6 and we need to set up connection with non-SAP system (JD Edwards & Mainframes) to send and transfer data. We have a middleware called GENTRAN which helps is data transfer between JD Edwards and Apicolar CRM. I wanted some help in finding out the correct to integrate (for data transfer ) between SAP ECC 6 and JD Edwards, Mainframes.

I understand that ECC 6 has XI as its middleware which we can use (correct me if i am wrong) for data transfer.

I want to know which would be the best possible way for data transfer i.e. whether to use GENTRAN or XI and how much effort would be involved in the same. If you have some documents and can share them with me, it would be of great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Jayant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JAyant,

XI is the middleware or integration tool of SAP which is one of the component of SAP NW. XI would be the good solution if your scenario contains communication between SAP and NonSAP applications.

XI will can communicate with any other application as it understand XML format. In XI there are many adapters which accomplish these type work.

Manisha

Answers (0)