cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer partner determination proceudre

Former Member
0 Kudos

gurus.

I have created a Account group ZALL [OBD2].

1.NOW I defined a number range [XDN1].

2.Now assigned number range to Customer account group ie ZALL.

3.Now i have defined the partner functions ie SP , BP, SH and PY.

4.Now i defined partner determination procedure ie ZPLL.

5.Now i am assigning partner functions to partner determination procedure ie ZPLL .I have assigned only two ie sp and BP.

6.Now i assigned account group ZALL to ZPLL.

7.Now assigned partner functions to Account group.

Here i assigned all four functions SP ,BP,SH and PY.

My concern is

->Scenario1:when i am creating customer ,two parnter functions SP and BP defaulty came and now i am trying to add py manually in customer master . I am getting the error like " in the table TPAER the entry ZPLL PY is missing".

Cant we add this manually?How to add manually the parnter functions in CM.

->Scenario2: I have only one partner function ( SP) assinged to Account group and 4 partner functions (SP,BP,SH,PY)assigned to Patner determination procdure.

when i am creating customer all the 4 pfs came but only SP has number assigned by the system and rest of the three are balnk , when i am trying to input the number ,giving the error " Customer 400033 has not been created".But in scenario1 SP and BP have numbers assigned by the system.

Please guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Scenario 1:

Reason: In step you have assigned only SP and BP there fore you can not assigned PY & SH in master data.

Solution: Assign PY &SH to ZPLL in step 5.

Scenario 2:

Same reason as above, will be solved after doing the said configuration.

If you have any further doubt, please post.

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

The problem is in the partner determination procedure

In partner determination procedure for your PDP you will be assigning the partner functions (SP,SH,BP.PY)

and you will be assigning the PDP to the account group .But you have not assigned the partner functions properly in the partner determination procedure

Now for the 1st scenario , check wheather the partner functions are properly maintained or not

Make sure that only for SP you check the box Regular and not modifiable , whereas for other partner functions BP PY SH just check the box regular .But i suppose you have checked both for SP & PY partner functions and that is the reason your partner fucnctions in while creating customer is getting grayed out and you are getting error of TPAER table

If you do the settings as i said above then you can maintain the additional payer manually in the CMR

If your 1st scenario is solved then the 2nd scenario is also solved

Regards

Srinath