cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default value for Sold to Party and Reported By with Support Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have customized the service desk scenario and went through the entire service desk implementation guide part I blog that talks about the partner setup.

When I create a support message through the service desk scenario (under help) in the satellite system it does default the sold-to-party and the reported by person in the resulting document.

When I create a support message in Solution Manager out of DSWP or SOLAR02 it does as well.

However when I create the support message out of Solution Manager under help it does NOT default the sold to party and reported by, and I always have to correct that in the document later on.

Has anyone experienced this before and can tell me why this happened. Obviously has something to do with setting up the partner in Solution Manager, but I do not understand how it can work for the Satellite system but not in Solution Manager itself.

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Has anyone experienced this before and can tell me why this happened. Obviously has something to do with setting up the partner in Solution Manager, but I do not understand how it can work for the Satellite system but not in Solution Manager itself.

Did you generate BP entries for the SolMan system itself?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess not...:) Could you remind me where to generate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it. Transaction BUSP. I did regenerate. Still doesn't work...

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check

- if the user creating the message has the SID and the installation number of the SolMan assigned (transaction BP)

- if the system SOP is assigned to your support organization in PPOMA_CRM and IB52

Markus

Answers (0)