cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use a purchase condition in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Customer would like to have a purchase "day-price" appearing in the pricing of the sales order.

I would suggest to write abap code (reading the correct PU condition record) in a condition base value routine that would be added in the customizing pricing procedure at SD side.

Is there any "more standard" solution for this ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly explain the problem in a bit detailed manner, with example where ever possible. This will help others to understand ur problem as well as to give a proper solution, instead of playing around with mails.

Awaiting response from ur end.

Rgs,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here is the case in more detail :

This question concerns a product that is just purchased, stored, and sold. The purchase-price is based on a "day-price" that is maintained in a purchase condition record on a daily basis. The sales-price should be that daily price with a markup in %.

So, in the sales order, this purchase condition record should be picked up with the material and the pricing date as key. From that base price, a markup can be calculated in sales pricing.

I would suggest to use the field "condition base value" in the setup of the sales pricing procedure (Ref to IMG sales and distribution, pricing control, define and assign pricing procedures). In that field a new routine could be entered that (with a select or function or Bapi) picks up the purchase condition record-value.

I would like to know if this would be a "correct" way of solving this requirement, if there is no "more standard" solution, if anyone has experience with a similar requirement and how you solved it ?

Thanks,

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it something different from VPRS (moving average price)? Your question is a bit confusing.

Thanks,

Ravi