cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business system Doesnot change while transporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When Transporting my business system from DEV to QA, my business system doesnot change. I already checked in SLD that my DEV business system is pointing to the correct system in QA. Also DEV and QA are on one SLD only.

You guys will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

---Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you get an error or just nothing happens?

If you get an error saying that there is no transport target associated try cleaning SLD cache in Integration Builder.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siergo,

We didnot get any error. It transported successfully. When I check in QA, it comes with the DEV business system only.

Cheers,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's strange...

Are you sure it is a business system and not a business service?

which version of PI are you using?

Did you try cleaning SLD cache?

Sergio

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and if everything else fails:

see my last post in this thread. That was an very ugly issue.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

check ur transport target in SLD it should point to the QA group and also your development system should be in DEV group.

Thankx,

shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SLD of QA , For the QA business system put the source as DEV business system

This will resolve the issue

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You also have to make sure that the DEV/QAS Business Systems are associated to the respective DEV/QAS XI system. For that, open the BS in SLD, go to the "Integration" tab and check the "Related Integration Server".

Also, make sure that both the DEV BS & DEV XI are inside the same "DEV" transport group in SLD, as well as the QAS BS & QAS XI are both in the same "QAS" group.

Regards,

Henrique.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recheck if the transport targets are properly defined in SLD. Also, when you import the file, check if there exist any version conflict.

Regards,

Prateek