cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

external document ( .PDF , TXT ) Attachment for Shopping cart to Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement where external document ( .PDF , TXT ) file needs to attach with SC and send to Approval Offline Email to approval inbox to review about SC.

I have attached a pdf document with SC and selected attach document attachments in 'E-mail Attachment' frame in the program 'RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP' and execute manually. Email comes to approval inbox with attachment but that attachment shows SC item details but my requirement is that i want the attachment which i attached in the SC Documents and Attachments file which i attached ( like test.PDF ) file, not shopping cart detail. This is new for me i didn't do this requirement before any client place. so please give your input what i have to do to bring external document to approval external E-mail inbox by offline Email functionality.

With Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

No one work this kind of requirement.. please suggest me what i have to do to attached a .txt or .pdf file with Approval Email which will send to Approval external Emails for offline approval.

With Regards,

John.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a Badi BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI called in program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP for modifying approval emails before they are sent out. You can explore this Badi to check if it suits your requirement.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is this not standard functionality? when you attached a file in the Shopping cart that is route to approver external Emails Inbox by Offline functionality for approve/reject, that email should also contain the attachment file right? please correct me if wrong and if any one done this kind requirement please share your ideas. I have to tell to my client whether this is standard functionality or not, before i start my development. If it is custom where i can find the original attached file in SRM for a SC. your input is valuable for me

Regards,

John.