Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection screen for table maintenance of custom tablename.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a custom table(yyy) and done with table maintenance with 2 step.

now i assigned to a transaction when i execute the transaction am geting field values displaying

at sm30.

Now my req is i need to restrict with selection screen.please suggest my query

I need to design the selection screen with my key fileds and by executing i need to display

based on selection condition at my sm30 screen

ex: if i give s_bukrs = '1000' only 1000 related records will display at sm30.

Regards

martin.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have 2 options

1. Create Transaction variant

http://www.sapdb.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/transaction-variant-step-by-step-creations.pdf

2. Create a wrapper above your table maintenace using fm VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL and assign a transaction code to that

0 Kudos

please suggest me how to pass select-option vales in view_maintenance_call function module

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another option is to create a maintenance view for the table, mark the selection fields with "S" and generate the maintenance dialog for the view, not for the table.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best way to achieve same...Create a new Report...

Else..

Go to the screen number for the table entries display..and modify the PBO and PAI as per your requierements.

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

how to achieve this requirement through Report. can you post any sample code.

Regards,

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

This seemed to be a common problem so I created a document explaining how to accomplish what you asked.