cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item status of an order

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to make an order without delivery, the problem is that the status of this order not change to complete when I make the billing document because the delivery doesn´t exist.

Other problem is that i see the order in the tx VA05 because this status, and i dont need to see it in this transaction.

How can i solve it??

Thanks!

Ale.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Go to VOV7, select your item category and maintain B for the field "Billing Relevance"

- Go to VTFA, select your item category for the combination of your order type and billing type and ensure that you have maintained A for Billing quantity and "+" for the field Pos./neg. quantity

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I have the customizing like you tell me, but the problem continues.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You also want to make sure that your item category does not have the "item relev. for dlv" flag checked.

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ale,

The response from G. Lakshmipathi should be the solution here. Did you try to make a new document with these settings? This new customising will not update any documents you have already created.

Also, do you have any completion rule set for the item category (VOV7)? If so this could be causing the issue. Please note that this setting should be used for a quotation or contract only.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe