cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different layouts for different pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have created a form in which there are 5 output pages but the print preview shows only the first page out of 5.i want to go to the next page.plz help how would i do that.and i want different layouts for different pages.

thnks n regards,

mukesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Read these lines which has been given in help.sap.com and also go through the link given below.

Main Window on Several Draft Pages :

if you want the pages on which a table with items is printed to have different layouts. Height and position of the main window may differ on the different pages, but the width must remain the same throughout.

[Main Window|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/b1/243fdabeee11d4b633006094192fe3/content.htm]

Regards,

Sravanthi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the page attributes, did you give next page as the second page??? Check that, and also in a script you cant have different layouts for different pages. Only one layout for all the pages, This functionality is possible only in smartforms.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sir , Im using smart form only.

n do i need to create second page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the first page and create next page and remove the all address windows , you can put only main window. and select the firstpage---> General attributes ---> Nextpage is your Nest page( Second page)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to create a second page about which Chenna already explained it. And in the output options tab of the PAGE you can give the layout the one you want.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir ,

even though i have copied the 1st page and in general atrribute of 1st page set to 2nd page and the next page is set next page but still im not getting the o/p in next page.plz help

Edited by: Mukesh Yadav on Jan 27, 2009 2:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

are u able to slove this problem, because i too have similar requirement where in i have four different pages with different layouts in each page.

but in the print preview i am able to only the first page.

kindly suggest how u are able to solve this issue.

any inputs from you will be highly useful.

thanks in advance.

Tulasi.