cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement on Standard Leave Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As a part of the ESS Business Package, we have a Standard Leave Application. Whenever an employee logs, based on the user logged in the leave details applicable to the employee appears by default on the initial screen. Consider, if a manager has to apply leave on behalf of an employee; how can this be achieved.

Regards,

Mathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathan,

Put a checkbox 'Request for employee' and a input field in the initial screen for managers. If it is checked then enable the input field which is used for entering the user-Id of the employee. And pass this employee use-id to BAPI which is used fetch the details of employee and navigate to next screen.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your response. Placing a field is fine, but where do I exactly place this as the CAP of this particular application is scattered all over the component and I am not able to trace which the Initial Screen and also how do I re-invoke the component to get the pernr details (Note: During every function call, the Pernr is obtained from the standard component PCUIGP~XSSUTILS getEmployeeNumber method). How do I override this?

Regards,

Mathan