Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade/Customs

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Out bound delivery, Header data --> Foreign Trade/Customs tab --> Organization Sub Tab --> Delivering Country is "DE - Germany". But in my customer master (SP & SH), Country in Address data is "IN - India". From where, the system is determining Country in above field?

Thanx

Vikas Chhabra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas

The system is determining the country from here:

Goto: IMG: SD: Foreign Trade/customs:Basic Data for Foreign Trade:Countries for Foreign Trade/Customs.

Here in position please check the coutries, from here the coutry DE is picking.

Hope this help or please revert back

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

In the outbound delivery . it determines the country DE-Germany , but it wont show in the delivering country is DE also. this is because , you have copied the standard plant to your own named plant (Zplnt) .

Second reason is you have copied the standard company which use to be in country DE and when you copy to your own then some data will get copied and it will show in the export data also

Regards

Srinath

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Srinath...You seems to be right...("DE" in the "DELIVERY --HDR & ITM DATA --> FT/CUSTOMS --> ORGANIZATION TAB --> DELIVERING COUNTRY FIELD" may not affect my Business Process, as it seems to me as of now,) but i need to know from where this field is getting copied from?

Vikas

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

It wont affect your Business process if you are delivering the stock from the plant which has the same country and secondly even if the customer has the same country. But if it varies then it will show in the incompletion log and that is the reason the foreign trade data has been maintained at incompletion log level at delivery level

Go to SPRO->sales and distribution->foreign trade data->check the delivering country DE .

Regards

Srinath

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Plant data from where you are delivering the material.

Regards

AA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas Chhabra

Go to TCode OX10, select your plant and see whether you have maintained country DE. The field what you have indicated fetches from this area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Checked that Bro...India is maintained in Plant (Not DE)

Rgds

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please do check in material master and plant also.

Also please check country in company and company code.

As we copy from standard DE might have not changed to IN.

Regards,

Reddyy

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Checked in Material Master, Plant, Company & Company Code...Everywhere IN is there, Not "DE"

Regards

Vikas